E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - SOUND BANKS and CD roms for EII

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 05:04:28 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EII Technical Issues / Tips
| | |-+  SOUND BANKS and CD roms for EII
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: SOUND BANKS and CD roms for EII  (Read 45400 times)
roginator

« Reply #45 on: December 24, 2009, 07:56:17 AM »

YOU ARE KING esynthesist!!!
Elmbeatz

Official E-Mu Addict

« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2009, 02:17:01 AM »

This is more than amazing!
You planned this for x-mas, didn't you?!
 Cool Cool Wink Grin

A M A Z I N G ! ! !

I read about it in the yahoo group, too. That stand alone usb stick device would be .........
you did it man!
cheers!
ditabeardmemo

« Reply #47 on: December 26, 2009, 08:27:21 AM »

E-Synthesist, this is incredible! The irony being that I spent six months (literally) refurbishing a Macintosh SE/30 that I bought second-hand. Needless to say, I can't wait to work directly off my Windows XP PC.

By the way, I'm a noob to the EMXP software, and I must say it's fantastic. Brilliant work!

Best,
DBM

E-mu Emulator II+ HD, Emulator III 8MB, Emulator III Rack 8 MB, Emax II Turbo Rack 8MB, Emax SE HD Plus Rack, Drumulator; Ensoniq ESQm, SQ-80; Waldorf Microwave Rev. A; Oberheim Xpander; Sequential Circuits Pro One; LinnDrum; Kawai R-100; Moog Voyager RME; Roland Juno 60, SH-101, TR-808, TR-909
zerobit

« Reply #48 on: March 19, 2011, 01:07:20 PM »

Hello Guys, i have almost all optical media for the EII. However, there's something wrong with them. The OMI libraries spread across many CDs (EG VOL 1A,1B,1D and im missing 1C for example). I need these, especially VOL2.

I can give serious EII stuff in return in optical format or i'd pay.

Can someone help pls?
thared33

« Reply #49 on: November 24, 2011, 11:32:31 PM »

Guys, I don't have an Emulator synth, but if I have the original OMI library CDs and make an image of them, will I be able to eventually use/convert the sounds in some other format?

By the way, what is SoundDesigner? Is that some kind of software?
midipuppies

« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2011, 08:23:25 AM »

You might be jumping the gun a little here.
Those libraries are for the EII. SD is another entity in itself. There is a guy on eBay selling EII sounds in other formats but you need to do your homework on this first. Your questions are just too general for precise answers.
If you look through this forum, you will find all of the info and resources you will need.
Be sure to look at the Emulator Archive as well. It will give you a general overview of everything.

The problem is not the problem.
Your attitude toward the problem is the problem.
Elmbeatz

Official E-Mu Addict

« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2011, 06:14:02 PM »

well said!
MarcWN

« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2015, 04:29:58 PM »

Holaaaa Smiley Since years I search for the complete factory library from emulator 1 + 2 + 3, and emax. Can anyone help me ? Best format to use this great samples on my korg Kronos is soundfont. For converting sessions I can use the "chickensys translator" and "emxp", that's all I have... Have anyone all this libraries ? Best regards !!! marc
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - SOUND BANKS and CD roms for EII

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines