E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Some tech questions for EMXP software upgrade to Mr Esynthesist

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 11:58:53 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EII Technical Issues / Tips
| | |-+  Some tech questions for EMXP software upgrade to Mr Esynthesist
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: Some tech questions for EMXP software upgrade to Mr Esynthesist  (Read 12217 times)
toader

« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2011, 06:34:47 PM »

...but maybe one day I (or someone else) will even create a VST plugin for the Emulator II  Tongue

That would be incredible.  Thank you so much for the work you have already done...  and may yet do!   Smiley

Although I downloaded EMXP some time ago, I have just recently begun to use it and to realize the potential it offers me.  I will have to make a Paypal donation to you soon in thanks...

-Todd
esynthesist
E-mu Software God

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2011, 01:53:36 PM »

Many thanks !

And indeed, there's more to come....
... Emulator-I is almost ready (next version)
... SP 12 is planned now too (future version)

WATZ

« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2011, 05:14:26 PM »

Thank You for the EMXP, it is an absolutely brilliant tool!

How difficult would it be to implement a Sequential Prophet 2000/2002 support in EMXP with the possibility to convert EII/Emax to P2000/P2002, and vice versa?

WATZ
« Last Edit: November 30, 2011, 05:18:46 PM by WATZ » Logged
esynthesist
E-mu Software God

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2011, 01:31:44 PM »

How difficult would it be to implement a Sequential Prophet 2000/2002 support in EMXP with the possibility to convert EII/Emax to P2000/P2002, and vice versa?
Well... it will definitely take some time  Wink

I once said that future versions of EMXP will have support for
- Korg DSS1
- Ensoniq Mirage
- Sequential P2000/2002
- Casio FZ1/10
- Oberheim DPX1
in next versions.

Mirage development was started a year ago put I have put it on hold once I could buy an Emulator-I.
You see: I'm giving priority to Emu equipment, so plans were changed and I started reverse engineering the Emulator-I. Now...a week ago an SP12 suddenly arrived in my studio, so... that will be the next unit to be supported by EMXP.

I do have the P2000 here, so I'm still hoping that I will be able to add it to EMXP too in the future.
From specification point of view, the above list of gear is "pretty" compatible with the old E-Mu stuff I have already added to EMXP.

Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Some tech questions for EMXP software upgrade to Mr Esynthesist

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines