E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Bad and wrong sound from the outputs

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 12:08:23 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EIII XP Technical Issues / Tips
| | |-+  Bad and wrong sound from the outputs
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Poll
Question: How to fix the Output's card ?
Change the cable   -0 (0%)
send repaired to a technician   -0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Author Topic: Bad and wrong sound from the outputs  (Read 2744 times)
rapped

« on: March 06, 2011, 02:19:06 AM »

Hi everybody,

I live in France and I got last month this incredible machine for 300 boxes with no CD Drive ou HD. Anyway I found an external CD ROM drive Apple CD300 which works perfectly fine (30 sec to plug and it worked !) and now I'm going to plug a JAZ SCSI drive and look for the huge and enormous librairy ! Cheesy
My problem : I have a perfect sound from the headphones jack but unfortenately i got a weird sound from all the outputs (XLR or jack, separated too) : I've got the sound on only one side with an echo (seems to be the other side of the stereo normal image)...

I wonder if the card is correctly plugged inside... Could I invert the cable of this card to test ? Does anyone've heard of something similar and found the solution ?

Such a shame not to hear on my monitors this sound from another planet... Smiley I'm ready to make a new record sounding like Depeche Mode in 90's...can't wait !
dr.c
E-mu Doctor

I'm a hot dog !

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2011, 01:47:41 AM »

Hé, le petit français, c'est 300 bucks, pas boxes !

I do'nt have any manual...
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Bad and wrong sound from the outputs

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines