E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - EII power supply schematics?

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:45:04 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EII Technical Issues / Tips
| | |-+  EII power supply schematics?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: EII power supply schematics?  (Read 2062 times)
Mender

« on: April 05, 2011, 10:37:06 AM »

Are schematics available for the Emulator II power supply?  The service manual does not contain them.  It was oem from Compower and circuitry not revealed by Emu.  The unit I am working on will not boot when cold, voltages are way low, and the transformer is clicking rapidly.  Problem wire harness connections were bypassed and resoldered first thing.  Unit works fine at room temperature.
esynthesist
E-mu Software God

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 02:29:12 PM »

The service manual I have contains a schematic for the PSU, which is drawn by hand.
It can also be downloaded from the Files section on the Emulator II Yahoo group, but if you are not a member yet, just drop me a personal message with your e-mail address and I'll send it to you - you shouldn't apply for membership just to download one file, we try to avoid that  Wink )
bunman

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2011, 04:24:04 PM »

hey man i m having troubles with my psu as well could you send me the schematic aswell  please
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - EII power supply schematics?

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines