E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Temporary individual output disabling possible?

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 07:16:49 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EIII Technical Issues / Tips
| | |-+  Temporary individual output disabling possible?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Temporary individual output disabling possible?  (Read 3257 times)
Elmbeatz

Official E-Mu Addict

« on: October 26, 2008, 08:10:33 AM »

Hi all!

Just wanted to know, if anybody has an idea if it's possible to tell the EIII to ONLY put out on the stereo jacks, although there are still cables plugged in the individual output channels? (maybe I missed something in the manual...)

Background: I mostly use the EIII as a drum unit with the individual outs. Sometimes though, I want it just to be a single instrument that I play along (for example a piano). But what I hate is to pull out all the individuals to just have the stereo outs.

Any Ideas?

Greetz,
Elm.

dvdborn
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 12:05:22 PM »

Hi Elmbeatz,

All the individual outputs that have a jack plug in them do not transmit their audio signals to the stereo out. The jack connectors have a switch in them that interrupt the output to the stereo output. The only solution would be to hack the output connections so that they don't interrupt the audio path anymore.

Cheers,
David
Elmbeatz

Official E-Mu Addict

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 12:32:13 PM »

Thanks!

That's what I thought...

One should build a switch that hacks the connection...  Wink
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Temporary individual output disabling possible?

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines