E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Hello to everyone

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 03:08:57 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Emax General Discussion
| | |-+  Hello to everyone
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Hello to everyone  (Read 3706 times)
crash

« on: June 18, 2011, 11:01:42 AM »

Just wanted to say hi to everyone on the forum. I would consider myself a newbie because I have been away from all of this since the early 90s. I was in a all synth band in Austin Texas and it was a great experience. This week I received my emax se (model 1000) and emax II (model 2214) with 4mg ram. I am still going through disks because the guy I bought the se from sent me over 120 of them! I am sure I will have questions in the future as I continue to set up my studio and start recording. I look forward to learning a great deal from the forum and meeting some other emax users. Feel free to introduce yourself if you have any spare time. Thanks, Jeff
Elmbeatz

Official E-Mu Addict

« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2011, 12:24:44 PM »

Hi crash and welcome to the forum!
Most of us guys are Emulator folks, but nevertheless, this is the best source for information about all the vintage emu stuff!

Greetz,
elm.
crash

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2011, 07:11:44 AM »

Well hopefully one day I will have an EIII. So far I really do like the both the emax 1 and 2.
Elmbeatz

Official E-Mu Addict

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2011, 10:38:50 AM »

Emaxes are the most reliable and convenious machines of all vintage emus (plus the SPs). The EIII is great, but EII and emax are my favourites. The eiii is so....   complicated  Roll Eyes  I mean.. once you got used to the emax workflow..
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Hello to everyone

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines