E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - SD HXC Floppy Disk Emulator REV C

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 04:04:05 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EII Technical Issues / Tips
| | |-+  SD HXC Floppy Disk Emulator REV C
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: SD HXC Floppy Disk Emulator REV C  (Read 2642 times)
bunman

« on: June 23, 2011, 09:25:48 PM »

HI     i ve heard a few people have had  quirks with the installation of  SD  HXC  Floppy Disk Emulator  on there emulator 2

so  can someone  here  who is  technically  inclined    who has done the hard  yards  and  sucessfully installed  SD  HXC  Floppy Disk Emulator  REV C     and this  is fully operational in reading and writing   with there   Emulator 2   please  be  helpful   enough   

and  post  a comprehensive       idiot proof   simplified   step by step   clear detailed  instructions  of installation  and accessorys  needed   to have this fully functional  with  E MULTATOR 2   please !!!

i m sure this bit of info  will be greatly   appreciated     by all in  the    e 2 community  as this upgrade is a  must have for any  serious  e 2 user  and greatly expands  this machine   making it even more sought after 

I m really  interested   to buy one   so I  wanna make sure  i  m capable of installing it   with out blowing up the E2

thanks

Elmbeatz

Official E-Mu Addict

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2011, 01:52:13 AM »

Here - I got these spare:

.............  ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Wink
bunman

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2011, 04:03:00 PM »

do i get the feeling your being smart    i ask for help and i recieve this reply  have you got a problem  or are you trying to start beef     let me know

Elmbeatz

Official E-Mu Addict

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2011, 11:12:02 AM »

Hi Bunman!

Sorry for joking around a bit.
I haven't yet installed the HxC Emulator into any device. That's why I can't give any description for that.

I know that some forum members have done all that though. But maybe they do not have the time to decrypt your post - otherwise you would already have gotten serious replies to your question for sure.
As you seem to have some hiphop background, you surely got mad respect for the E-mu gods that rock this forum - use some punctuation marks - that behooves someone to do in any forum.

Plus - I don't want no beef. Just turn your swag on, everything's cool.

All the best,
Elm.

bunman

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2011, 05:07:18 PM »

Word !  Elmbeats

I just write away with no punctuation its quicker and since emails and text messages  i have gotten lazy to use  proper grammar  . But yo its a fair call , and  i have noticed everyone else does write properly !  so thanx for the point . i will write normal on forum's from now on .  And i had no idea alot of hip hop heads in this forum  cheers too all yall . This e-mu gear definitely the foundation to that classic  hip hop sound  , but dont forget  the funk  also !!.  I wanna get this SD  HXC  Floppy Disk Emulator  REV C  soon as someone experienced confirms works properly with there machine and how to install   i will get it .

ps  Elm  i checked some of your beats  = i like   nice keep it up
i will try to link my tunes on my profile   -  check it out

Bunman
Elmbeatz

Official E-Mu Addict

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2011, 11:33:23 AM »

Aight!

Cool beats you got there!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - SD HXC Floppy Disk Emulator REV C

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines