E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - EIII Rack (maybe) up for sale.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 09:53:16 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  For Sale
| | |-+  EIII Rack (maybe) up for sale.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: EIII Rack (maybe) up for sale.  (Read 2596 times)
12bit

« on: July 11, 2011, 12:20:29 PM »

Hi guys.

I am CONSIDERING selling my EIII Rack. Not the EIIIXP/EIIIXS, but the REAL EIII Rack :-).

It has four MB of RAM, an internal 40MB HDD, and has recently had a new EL foil (the display looks brand new) and new super silent (but still super efficient) fans installed.

The rack casing has seen better days, but once installed in a rack this EIII Rack seems absolutely fine.

This is what the front looks like:

And here it is from the back:

Everything works perfectly - only the casing looks somewhat used.

Any idea what this beast may be worth ?
Need more pics let me know.

Best;

Kenneth
12bit.com

E-mu Systems Emulator, Emulator II+, Emulator III, Emulator III Rack, Emulator IIIXP, SP12 Turbo, E-mu Systems SP1200 (gray face), Drumulator + Pad Controller, Emax, Emax II, E6400 and E6400 Ultra + a lot of other synths/samplers.
Chevytraveller

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 11:13:01 PM »

I could be tempted.. where abouts are you?..

any thoughts as to what you want for it?..

Soft: MBP 15", X-Station, Logic X, U-He Diva, Camel Alchemy,
Hard: MPC1K, Emax I, Emax II, Emulator II, E-Synth, Waldorf Q, AS Telemark, AS Leipzig-SK, AS Vostok, Oberheim TVS-1, Roland Promars,
12bit

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2011, 11:00:46 AM »

I could be tempted.. where abouts are you?..

any thoughts as to what you want for it?..

Honestly I haven't given it much thought. Not that I don't know what an EIII is (as you can see I own most Emu gear), but I haven't really settled on any specific price (actually I was asking for advice when it comes to the value of this beast).

'Unfortunately' I am located in Europe. Denmark to be more specific.

Best;

Kenneth

E-mu Systems Emulator, Emulator II+, Emulator III, Emulator III Rack, Emulator IIIXP, SP12 Turbo, E-mu Systems SP1200 (gray face), Drumulator + Pad Controller, Emax, Emax II, E6400 and E6400 Ultra + a lot of other synths/samplers.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - EIII Rack (maybe) up for sale.

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines