E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Buyer Beware: www.route66studios.com

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 10:21:47 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EII General Discussion
| | |-+  Buyer Beware: www.route66studios.com
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Buyer Beware: www.route66studios.com  (Read 3824 times)
who

« on: August 14, 2011, 01:29:21 PM »

Unfortunately, my experience with Route 66 Studios mirrors what others have reported:  I paid for product more than six weeks ago and have not received my order.  Route 66 did not return my calls or answer my emails until I threatened to report them.  That was more than a week ago and still nothing.

I strongly encourage those looking to purchase from Route 66 to look elsewhere.
midipuppies

« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2011, 02:51:34 PM »

I don't know what their problem is. They could do so well if they would get it together. I'm done with them as well. Never again.
Richard at EPR is the way to go.

The problem is not the problem.
Your attitude toward the problem is the problem.
seamonkey
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2011, 12:25:03 PM »

It seems I remember reading something on the Yahoo User's Group that the owner had suffered an accident and his wife was trying to run things the best she could.
I'll see if I can find out more.

Ok here's the link posted by Rich's wife Stacey.
http://launch.groups.yahoo.com/group/emax/message/7227
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 12:31:00 PM by seamonkey » Logged
who

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 07:50:53 PM »

I read that too and based on the quick responses I received before sending payment I thought I had nothing to worry about.  Boy, was I wrong.
Dimensional Space
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2011, 03:12:23 PM »

Type in "route 66 studios richard walsh" in Google.   I've dealt with them too and it's been bad news all the way.  They need to close their doors already.    This guy is very insulting if you just inquire about your order.   I wouldn't have to inquire if you would just send the damn stuff I paid for.    Run for your life, don't feed the bears and give them any money... it's that simple.

who

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2011, 09:01:47 PM »

It is with mixed emotions that I report I received my order today; two months after payment.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Buyer Beware: www.route66studios.com

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines