E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - B*stard EII & Mac/SD communication issues.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:58:57 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EII Technical Issues / Tips
| | |-+  B*stard EII & Mac/SD communication issues.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: B*stard EII & Mac/SD communication issues.  (Read 1976 times)
JMP

« on: August 29, 2011, 07:55:51 AM »

Over last year or so I've spent too many hours trying to figure out what actually affects Mac/SD > EII communication issues between different Macs/OS etc.

Today, I had two PB 180's, the only difference being that one has a colour screen. Both have exactly the same clean OS 7.1 install on the HD, same memory settings, Apple Talk on etc. etc, yet only one remains to work. It's nuts !! Can't be the hardware as I had another Powerbook 180c working with it last year.   

I know there's nothing new here but hate to be defeated by something. At the danger of re-surrecting the Mac/SD topics of forever more... anyone got a last suggestion before I give up for good?

Ta in advance.

JMP

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 12:43:48 PM »

OK, I give up.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - B*stard EII & Mac/SD communication issues.

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines