E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Looking for Technical Data on the E1 JL Cooper upgrade

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 06:04:27 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EI General Discussion
| | |-+  Looking for Technical Data on the E1 JL Cooper upgrade
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Looking for Technical Data on the E1 JL Cooper upgrade  (Read 6237 times)
sfbaytech

« on: September 08, 2011, 06:44:46 AM »

I have a nice looking Emulator 1 with JL Cooper interface in for repair. Some modification wires are broken and I have been Google'ing for a copy of the installation instructions/schematic to no avail. Can anyone help?
lubb

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 01:51:57 PM »

Hi,

I could make some high resolution pictures of my JL Cooper MIDI Interface, if you want...

Also, there are pictures of the inside of the JLC MIDI interface on the Yahoo Emulator II Group...

Best.
sfbaytech

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2011, 06:41:24 PM »

Many thanks for the offer of pics. The wiring issues are actually on the cpu board; the are some mod wires underneath broken, and it looks like someone (part of the upgrade?) wired a spdt switch (broken and 2 wires off) the the cpu memory refresh (M1). Installation manual or schematic would therefore really help here.
lubb

« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2011, 01:13:25 PM »

Hi,

I have got also 2 documents called Emulator RS-232 to MIDI Interface Installation Instructions and MIDI Only Installation...
sfbaytech

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2011, 09:26:30 AM »

Can you upload them on the files section for all to enjoy?
lubb

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2011, 11:55:13 AM »

I cannot upload it, but I can provide you with the information in these docs...
adesive80

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2020, 04:15:11 PM »

Hi lubb

I'm also looking for the 2 documents you have of the RS-232 interface and the pictures or schematics of the MIDI interface, can you please provide them?

Thankyou
harold

« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2023, 02:55:57 AM »

Hello all,

Would i be able to request a copy of this installation guide?

ps - there is a comprehensive Emulator 1 group on FB that has many hard to find resources and info.

Harold
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Looking for Technical Data on the E1 JL Cooper upgrade

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines