E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Sound Designer EII from yahoo-group´s files-section

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:38:31 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EII Technical Issues / Tips
| | |-+  Sound Designer EII from yahoo-group´s files-section
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Sound Designer EII from yahoo-group´s files-section  (Read 4233 times)
n.flanders

« on: October 02, 2011, 06:25:22 AM »

Hello fellow-emus  Grin

Has anyone of you ever managed to unpack ans install the Sound Designer EII-file from the files-section of the EII- yahoo-group?

When I tried to unpack it with stuffit-expander I got "disk-related error (-39).

I would appreciate very much any suggestions or if anyone of you could make sure if this file is working at all.

Regards

Ned  Smiley
minphase

« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 07:38:40 PM »

Hey Ned,
  I can verify that the file from the yahoo group is OK.  I think I downloaded it onto a CDR as a raw .sit file or suchlike, and expanded it on the mac running System 7, which had an ancient stuffit on it.  I just double clicked the file, once it appeared in the folder.   I think it fits on a 1.44 floppy, too.

Good luck,  minphase

inspactor

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2011, 01:20:34 PM »

hi i have the same problem i cant unpack the sd file always error 110 with stufix! i also try to put the alchemy on my powerbook 5300 but also without any effect! need also help!!thx
esynthesist
E-mu Software God

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2011, 02:22:29 PM »

I just tried these .SIT files (again) on my Mac Classic OS7.5
They expand without any problem.
This is what I just did:
1/ download the .SIT file
2/ copied the .SIT file to a ZIP disk (can also be floppy 1.44) with MacDisk trial version 7.6 (without any specific configuration)
3/ copied this .SIT file from the ZIP disk to the hard drive of my Mac Classic using a SCSI zip drive
4/ expanded the .SIT file with StuffIt Expander version 4.0.1
The expansion and installation worked fine.
ahaigh01

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2011, 10:47:17 PM »

Hi,

I started a thread in the EII general section with some questions and this is also one of my problems.  I can successfully use .sit files, but this one (SD EII) is a .bin file and I don't know how to extract the program from it without the error -39.  Esynthesist, Please take a look at my thread because I have a couple more problems.  Thanks!
Maybe someone could upload the program as a .sit file.
n.flanders

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2011, 10:52:25 AM »

Hello fello-emus  Wink

At first thanks to minphase for verifying the SD EII-file from the yahoo-group is in deed ok.

To all who have the same (-39)-error here is how i got it working:

1. Download the file to your PC

2. Format a floppy-disk with your mac

3. Use the "macdisk" for PC software to put the *.bin-file onto the floppy disk (it will bring the file into the   correct format for use with your mac while putting it onto the floppy-disk)

4. Put the floppy-disk with the copied file into your mac

5. When clicking on the floppy-drive the SD EII will appear

6. Enjoy - SD EII will work  Grin
inyoro

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2011, 11:31:00 AM »

Can someone give the exact link for this software? Many thanks..
esynthesist
E-mu Software God

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2011, 01:32:36 PM »

Sound Designer for EII:
http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/QHKkTtYjgbGzJ4l4cTlYYLwUyftyNq3XE6lbWlWzxHhCJyXnCxWgoJiy3uAQpUln5HOauNvzSUHR50VapjLw/Editing/Sound%20Designer%20E%20II.bin

(you must be member of that Yahoo group for download rights)

MacDisk for Windows:
http://www.macdisk.com/mden.php
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Sound Designer EII from yahoo-group´s files-section

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines