E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Strange Voice/Channel problem

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 07:20:48 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EII Technical Issues / Tips
| | |-+  Strange Voice/Channel problem
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Strange Voice/Channel problem  (Read 2287 times)
juno6

« on: October 13, 2011, 06:41:03 AM »

Hi experts... I just bought an Emulator II+. It´s my dream machine, I always wanted one. I already have two Emaxes 1 rack, an SE and an SE HD. The SE is working with an SD HxC virtual floppy drive. I plan to install it on the EII+ in the near future (along with my Mirage and DSS-1).

What happens with the Emulator II+ now is that depending on which diskette I boot with, I have voices missing. With some diskettes I loose voice 2, with others I might loose more, but I´ve found a couple which makes all voices work perfectly, always.

Anybody knows what´s happening? All disks have 3.1 OS.

Also, I can´t change alternate banks by pressing 00. But the person who sold it to me could, that may also depend on the booting diskette?

Thanx in advance.
seamonkey
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 07:07:01 AM »

Can't help you on this, but why in the world would you need FOUR Emax 1's? Huh
juno6

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2011, 07:27:06 AM »

Hahaha Cheesy
Not four, just two... an SE and an SE HD..., both racks.

Cheers!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Strange Voice/Channel problem

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines