E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - setting up realtime controls with arturia analog player

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 08:03:50 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EIII XP Technical Issues / Tips
| | |-+  setting up realtime controls with arturia analog player
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: setting up realtime controls with arturia analog player  (Read 2402 times)
niemand630

« on: October 23, 2011, 10:07:48 PM »

any idea on how to set up the knobs and snapshot buttons from the midi controller to control parameters on the IIIxp?  i'd like to control the vcf with a knob and use the snapshot buttons to turn the arp on/off and latch.  any help appreciated!
niemand630

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 10:29:04 PM »

maybe i should rephrase: it seems that the eiiixp is set up to receive more advanced controller inputs than just mod/pitch wheel or basic footswitch.  however, trying to get my midi controller (in this case the arturia) to control different parameters hasnt worked....

is it possible to set up a midi controller to say change the filter cutoff and/or resonance?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - setting up realtime controls with arturia analog player

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines