E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Emulator II+ HD + mac Classic + ZIP drive and library

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 10:14:31 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  For Sale
| | |-+  Emulator II+ HD + mac Classic + ZIP drive and library
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Emulator II+ HD + mac Classic + ZIP drive and library  (Read 2106 times)
tomc

« on: January 19, 2012, 06:42:05 AM »

Emulator II+ HD + mac Classic + ZIP drive and library

For sale here is my Emulator II+ HD

The hard drive is faulty - but apart from that it is fully functioning.

It is in extremeley good condition. No significant marks or scratches as is typical.

Includes Mac Classic, running Sound Designer. This links to the EII via the supplied serial cable.

With this you can control the EII from the computer - ie program it.

Sounds can be transferred back and forth, edited, and then saved on the supplied SCSI ZIP drive (that connects to the Mac).

Also included is approx. 100 used 5.25" (not EII formatted. These are old PC discs I bought but never used myself).

Also included are 10 library ZIP discs countaining the library 'Universe of sound'

This is a rare oppurtunity to get a whole package - excellent condition EII+ HD with Mac Classic, serial link and ZIP disc library.

It's just a little too big for my small studio. It is a reluctant sell and I am in no rush, so I will ignore ridiculous offers.

I dont have photo's yet, but currently trying to upload a video I made to youtube.

If anyone has deep enough pockets for this awesome package, strictly collection only. There is absolutely no chance of it being

delivered!

£2000

If you are seriously interested then please PM me. I'm not getting into a slanging match over what it's worth or not worth!

12bit

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 05:47:28 AM »

Ha ha .. I think we all did what you did when we got our EII; buying 100 (or more) empty floppies only to find out you don't need them once you get the SDEII up and running :-).

Why you would want to part with this wonderful machine is beyond me, but all the best with your sale never the less;

KennethA
12bit.com

E-mu Systems Emulator, Emulator II+, Emulator III, Emulator III Rack, Emulator IIIXP, SP12 Turbo, E-mu Systems SP1200 (gray face), Drumulator + Pad Controller, Emax, Emax II, E6400 and E6400 Ultra + a lot of other synths/samplers.
tomc

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 03:46:20 AM »

too true!
100 odd is way more than I needed! I think I only used about 5 in total.

I may end up keeping it. But I dont have much space
Zomnius

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 02:06:36 PM »

HMM I AM STILL USING IT BETWEEN MY DPX-1 AND e ii. Love to work with it.  but will defenately try software when reading your replies hahah.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Emulator II+ HD + mac Classic + ZIP drive and library

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines