E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Custom EII Banks rant

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 02:48:36 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EII General Discussion
| | |-+  Custom EII Banks rant
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Custom EII Banks rant  (Read 4809 times)
Dimensional Space
« on: February 17, 2012, 07:59:58 PM »

« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 06:18:50 PM by Dimensional Space » Logged
Futureman

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 12:04:40 AM »

I'm right there with you.

The other day I made a wicked multisampled program from my ARP omni.  Made some variations with bass section on lower 2 octaves with arpeggiation in the upper 3. Nice.

Also did a bunch of the DX7 lightly roughed up with a big muff. Sounds wicked.

HxC has been my motivation. Now I can reliably and confidently save! No crossing fingers hoping it'll work.

I approve of this message.
Dimensional Space
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2012, 12:54:20 AM »

« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 06:18:58 PM by Dimensional Space » Logged
JMP

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2012, 08:34:15 AM »

You go for it fetler.  Wink It's quite satisfying to build up a library of custom EII sounds. I'm about to sample and create soundbanks from a DX21 (nice bass sounds) and more from the Synthex. Let me know when you want to swap. Good luck with the loop points !

Dimensional Space
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2012, 03:32:17 AM »

« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 06:19:06 PM by Dimensional Space » Logged
Futureman

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2012, 08:25:53 AM »

Why the edit?

I approve of this message.
JMP

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2012, 10:18:34 AM »

Why the edit?

He does that a lot. Always wondered why myself..... strange.

Elmbeatz

Official E-Mu Addict

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2012, 03:07:26 AM »

Pretty questionable attitude, while -at the same time- demanding more cooperation in terms of sharing sounds, tips, knowledge and experience with our machines.

Exposing one's life on social network sites is one thing, posting in a technical forum is something different for sure.
That's how I see it.
JMP

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2012, 02:34:59 AM »

Bloody-hell and now the new posts have been deleted !! I hope that's moderator work because if the OP has now deleted the waffle from yesterday then Dimensional, you've got issues dude.

Just post something, re-read it, think about it and keep it for the sanity of us all. No offence, it's just annoying.   

JMP

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2012, 03:52:47 AM »

I honestly didn't and don't see Elm stirring anything up in this thread.... I think you can contribute a lot to the EII and this forum but your behaviour is very odd, I think influenced from other forums and stuff? That rarely goes on here and sure I've not missed that much.

Anyway back OT, why don't you feel the EII samples that well? I think you mentioned noise previously before deleting your posts. Surely that is down to your source and the signal path to the EII sample input, i.e. SNR ratio? I've never had an issue with noise in the background myself. Do you think noise is being added as part of the sample process on your EII?    
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 03:54:27 AM by JMP » Logged

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Custom EII Banks rant

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines