E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - sampling on emax2

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 07:18:37 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Emax II General Discussion
| | |-+  sampling on emax2
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: sampling on emax2  (Read 3822 times)
sn1peruk

« on: March 27, 2012, 01:06:27 PM »

hi guys im new to this ive been trying to sample on my emax2 with a microphone when i test it and set all db levels full all looks fine but when i play it its very faint with the volume on full any i deas where im going wrong thanks
sn1peruk

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 11:16:30 PM »

Update on last post I noticed that the secondary level wash hardly moving but the primary was working fine any idea what's wrong
sn1peruk

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 12:59:53 AM »

Got it fixed had to set to primary . Still not the best sound though with microphone what's the best way to do it?
seamonkey
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2012, 06:10:21 AM »

Have you set the VU/Gain level high enough in the Sample menu?
sn1peruk

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2012, 10:49:25 AM »

hi yes had it on full . i have to set the place sample option to pri is that norm ? . another problem i have is how can i copy a zipp disc ? thanks for your help
seamonkey
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2012, 06:51:46 AM »

I can't speak for certain since I am still in learning mode with my Emax SE but I believe Primary is the default mode. Perhaps someone here that is smarter than me can confirm. Smiley
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - sampling on emax2

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines