E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Zip drive transfers???

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 10:48:18 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EIII Technical Issues / Tips
| | |-+  Zip drive transfers???
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Zip drive transfers???  (Read 1917 times)
80sboy

« on: April 03, 2012, 07:45:02 PM »

OK - very excited to have this machine running, have a few banks loaded into the internal drive, but want to get lots lots more!! mmmuuuwaaahhhhhaaaaa!!!!

Here's my dilema, running OSX and windows Parallel, I have a scsi Zip hooked up to the EIII, and a USB Zip hooked to my Mac. Sooo. converted some EII files to EIII with EMXP under Parallels, NOW trying to get those files into the EIII. However, when I format a zip with the EIII, it's not recognized by the computer, and when I format a zip withe computer it's not recognized by the EIII!  Is this a non starter? Any guidance?

thanks in advance!

80sboy
tom

edit :  Never mind, got it to work! Yep, should have rtfm. Works under emxp, not through the finder to copy the files over. Wow! Very cool, I have it working on a Hackintosh running parallels! Can convert all my EII banks to EII and transfer them to a zip
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 07:54:31 PM by 80sboy » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Zip drive transfers???

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines