E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - EMXP wav conversions

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 12:44:08 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EIII Technical Issues / Tips
| | |-+  EMXP wav conversions
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: EMXP wav conversions  (Read 2420 times)
80sboy

« on: April 04, 2012, 11:10:26 PM »

Ok - having no problems converting some EII files I have to EIII with emxp, but when I try to use wav files I can not get them to run on the EIII, is there any trick to this?

thanks!

80sboy
tom
esynthesist
E-mu Software God

« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 10:59:05 AM »

When converting WAV files to EB3 files with EMXP, the WAV files will appear as samples on the EIII but (as opposed to other samplers supported by EMXP) they will not be assigned to keys in presets yet.
This means you can audition the WAV files in the SAMPLE module, but will have to do the key assignments on the EIII   to construct presets and play them with the keyboard.
BTW: in the next version, the samples will automatically be assigned to preset keys as well.
Elmbeatz

Official E-Mu Addict

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 12:29:43 PM »

BTW: in the next version, the samples will automatically be assigned to preset keys as well.

great!!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - EMXP wav conversions

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines