E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - membership on forums

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 07:13:06 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EIII General Discussion
| | |-+  membership on forums
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: membership on forums  (Read 4634 times)
e3luv

« on: February 28, 2009, 02:05:04 PM »

Smiley greetings, can someone explain to me the different categories for users on forums.;newbie,full member etc...2) why do i have to join to look at information.
I ask these questions because this is the first forum i have joined and dont really understand.
3)how do you move up in category from newbie,
and then what are the advantages of moving up? thanks.

SAGITTARIUS
rokuez
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2009, 03:14:37 PM »

post count determines membership title status.  no advantage of moving up just words changing on the title.

however for some members i made special titles with better looking stars/title images like for esynthesist because he has done so much for the community.  if you do something big for the community then i would probably make a special title

I don't believe you have to join to look at the post?  I just logged out and as a guest i was able to look at post.

Macbook Pro 2.6 Ghz, 2.3 intel cpu w/ RME Fireface 800 Mackie HR824 s, PC p4 2.3 180 gig hd, 2 gb ram, Emu 1212m adat out 2 the rme, M-Audio Midisport 2x2, & . Atari ST Notator SMPTE Tracker, Yamaha kx88 , E-mu Emulator II, 2 Emu Emulator III rack, Prophet 5 Rev2, Andromeda
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - membership on forums

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines