E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - [SOLD] Turbo E-mu Emu Emax II for sale + Many options/upgrades

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:36:44 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  For Sale
| | |-+  [SOLD] Turbo E-mu Emu Emax II for sale + Many options/upgrades
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: [SOLD] Turbo E-mu Emu Emax II for sale + Many options/upgrades  (Read 3499 times)
Freddy

« on: July 12, 2012, 03:48:32 PM »

Hi guys,

I'm selling one of my 2 8mb Emaxes

I'm an active (-ly reading) eIII / yahoo emax group member for years and know pretty much about the machines meanwhile.

That's the description:

- Fantastic physical condition (only one slider cap is missing: http://www.eprelectronics.com/store/E-mu-Keyboards-PARTS/E-mu-Emax/Knob-slider-for-EIII-and-Emax-p93.html)
- Full 8 MB
- Full original Library from the store where it was originally bought on syquest 230 disks + drive. Nothing copied or converted!
- I bought this emax months ago from the original owner.

= I thought of at least 1000€ . This price is realistic. I've seen auctions here in Germany/Europe where some guys sold theirs for more. One guy got 1210€ for a 4mb modell (incl. AW-disk)

If someone of you is directly interested make a reasonable offer. If you pay more I will also sell other libraries - but only to the winner, everything else (spreading these sounds) is immoral in my opinion (GreyTSounds, SonicImages 1, 2, The Alan Wilder Depeche Mode Samples), can mount a cf card drive, and a new oled/vfd display...

I don't intend to rip off anyone and as a thank you to the eIII forum, but don't believe I will sell it under its real worth. This Emax can not be considered as a bargain, but for people who are looking for an emax without problems or for collectors, for these this Emax one is neat. Contact me if you have other suggestions.

Freddy

BTW: I live in western germany on the dutch border between Bocholt/Enschede/Münster in the north of the Ruhrgebiet. I will ship if you pay it.

PS: I'm open for trades. So If someone doesn't need his EIII anymore, ask me and you will get this Emax II plus every soundlibrary ;-)

SOLD
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 04:13:08 AM by Freddy » Logged

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 05:14:08 PM »

You say 'you can mount an oled/VFD display'? Is the original one worn out? Is it not an big operation to install an oled or VFD display?

Im looking for an Emax II with 8 mb
Freddy

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2012, 05:27:30 PM »

Yes, it's no big deal. When I did it with mine I did need help, but he showed me how to do it correctly.

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2012, 06:13:49 PM »

so the Emax 2 that you want to sell have an new oled display??
Freddy

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2012, 03:00:12 AM »

No as I said. If someone wants me to mount it I can do it, but you have to add moeny for the display and the labour. The display which is mounted at the moment works, but in few years it will necessary to change it. Furthermore it looks better to have a new & bright one.

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2012, 03:06:31 AM »

what shall the emax 8 mb cost with original display  and  price if you mount a new oled?

Its a turbo so does it have internal SCSI HD?
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 11:25:54 AM by 68000 » Logged
Freddy

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2012, 03:46:14 AM »

There is no internal drive, but I don't see why you want one. Well I have a spare 1 gb apple lying around here, but it would be wise to think about a cf card drive. You can choose whether you want a vfd or oled (which colours ... (check conrad/reichelt/...))

Before we write with each via email, I want to give others the possibility to see that offer and place their offers HERE.
Freddy

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2012, 03:25:24 PM »

Ok I'll accept lower offers. Place your offer please here then.
Swan

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2012, 03:47:24 AM »

Hallo,

habe dir eine Nachricht gesendet! Sollte du sie nicht bekommen haben ,melde dich doch mal bitte bei mir!
Habe Interesse an den Turob Emax!

LG

Freddy

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2012, 04:39:03 PM »

Probably my last offer:
EMAX + ALL THE LIBRARIES for 800€
If there are no reponses I will sell it for 750.

If you want I will mount an internal HD.

Contact me!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - [SOLD] Turbo E-mu Emu Emax II for sale + Many options/upgrades

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines