E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Emu sampler filter and transposition comparison.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 10:14:26 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EII General Discussion
| | |-+  Emu sampler filter and transposition comparison.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Emu sampler filter and transposition comparison.  (Read 2426 times)
12bit

« on: August 11, 2012, 03:31:18 AM »

Hey everyone.

I just uploaded an old comparison of the Emax, Emulator and Emulator II samplers to my website.
If anyone is interested in comparing the quality of the Emax, Emulator and Emulator II transposition and the Emax and Emulator II filters check it out here:

http://theemus.com/

Best;

Kenneth.
theEMUs.com

E-mu Systems Emulator, Emulator II+, Emulator III, Emulator III Rack, Emulator IIIXP, SP12 Turbo, E-mu Systems SP1200 (gray face), Drumulator + Pad Controller, Emax, Emax II, E6400 and E6400 Ultra + a lot of other synths/samplers.
burns46824

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 12:00:16 PM »

Very cool to compare.  The Emulator I has very limited high-end, which, of course, gives it a characteristic sound.  The filter on the Emax is much more drastic than the filter on the EII.  Which machine do you like best?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Emu sampler filter and transposition comparison.

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines