E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - found at the bay : Horror for my eyes

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 02:24:49 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  For Sale
| | |-+  found at the bay : Horror for my eyes
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: found at the bay : Horror for my eyes  (Read 3510 times)
Syncla

my beloved

« on: August 18, 2012, 09:29:02 AM »

Hi there,

i thought i´m going blind as i saw this:

http://www.ebay.de/itm/E-mu-Emulator-II-EII-Immaculate-Working-Condition-BeatBoxPros-com-/280941969278?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4169723f7e#ht_500wt_1413

The only Answer for all questions is: Emulator

E III Kb ; E IV XT ULTRA ; E-Synth Rack; Emax SE Plus Kb
esynthesist
E-mu Software God

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2012, 12:52:27 PM »

I don't understand why some people can't resist to paint their E-II in either white or black !
They should try red.  That would really be amazing  Grin
dr.c
E-mu Doctor

I'm a hot dog !

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2012, 01:55:56 AM »

IN WHITE;;; tHIS GUY IS CERTAINLY IN A PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL, THE COLOR FITS;;;

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2012, 01:55:34 PM »

I once  happened to end on a web page  where hip hop artists displayed their Akai MPC and SP-1200's that had been customized (like they do with their cars and teeth and god knows what). I was in shock while browsing true the list of expensive gear that had been sprayed and painted in all kinds of horrible graffiti like 'artistic' ways. I dont have the link as It's long time ago but I can tell you it was pure horror show. And the web page was owned by some guys who did these 'mods' for serious money. 'Yo I wanna go for pink sharks and some gold buttons, yeah gold all over and pink and loads of shit Y know man' 'just send me the bill'
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 02:13:24 PM by 68000 » Logged

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2012, 02:08:06 PM »

There's apparently some guys who has something with the color white. I know this guy who wanted to buy an certain synth, and most of that synth are in black. But he only wanted a white one (there's a few white one's but they look, let's say, not so good and not very vintage).

Maybe some people feel that white is 'pure' and they need this pureness to solve some internal mental stuff they are dealing with?

I mean this guy who painted he's E-2 white he must be mental. Maybe he was thinking that it would be a sort of like the John Lennon white piano, but just as a sampler.

He will most likely have a white suit that he has on while playing he's white E-2.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 07:43:09 AM by 68000 » Logged
Elmbeatz

Official E-Mu Addict

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2012, 01:56:36 AM »

I once  happened to end on a web page  where hip hop artists displayed their Akai MPC and SP-1200's that had been customized

You're talking of those horrible forat "customizations", aren't you? Really a nightmare!

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2012, 07:45:41 AM »

You're talking of those horrible forat "customizations", aren't you? Really a nightmare!
[/quote]

Yes It might have been this one. But it's long time ago. Years maybe.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 07:51:11 AM by 68000 » Logged

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2012, 07:45:29 AM »

yes right , here it is:

http://www.forat.com/service/

and even more funny: if you scroll down you will find a guy in a white suit standing in a keyboard rig were all the synths have been painted white. The John Lennon trick...Just no good to copy John. The guy looks like a clown.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 08:10:22 AM by 68000 » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - found at the bay : Horror for my eyes

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines