E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - New floppy drives for Emax series and E3 series and new 20MB Emax 1 SCSI HD's

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:25:13 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  For Sale
| | |-+  New floppy drives for Emax series and E3 series and new 20MB Emax 1 SCSI HD's
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: New floppy drives for Emax series and E3 series and new 20MB Emax 1 SCSI HD's  (Read 1670 times)

« on: September 06, 2012, 12:32:37 PM »

I have new floppy drives for Emax 1/2 and for the full E3 series + new 20MB SCSI HD's for Emax SE HD model (also works in the Oberheim HDX). The floppy drives works for the Kurzweil K2000 and all K2xxx models too.

The floppy drives are black face and are standart face height. These are not modified drives -  they are 100% original. They fit the drive bracket and screw holes in the Emu perfectly.

New Conner 20 MB SCSI HD's for the Emax (SE) HD model. The Emax (SE) HD (and 'Plus' model) only uses 20 mb, and needs to be SCSI mode 1. I have very limited numbers.

(3,5" low noise model Conner CP2030 HD) They are in their original antistatic bag and has only been opened for testing recently.

Sending from within the EC.

NOTE - Mail me direct : on1000lm(at)hotmail.com
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 06:20:41 AM by 68000 » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - New floppy drives for Emax series and E3 series and new 20MB Emax 1 SCSI HD's

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines