E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - SP-12 - Individual Outputs/Mix Output (In tandem?)

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:54:25 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Drumulator Technical Issues / Tips
| | |-+  SP-12 - Individual Outputs/Mix Output (In tandem?)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: SP-12 - Individual Outputs/Mix Output (In tandem?)  (Read 2448 times)
rvankuran

« on: September 12, 2012, 10:47:58 AM »

Can someone please confirm this for me?

After wiring up all 8 individual channels of output to a mixer in addition to the mix output (9 channels total) I noted something that wasn't expressly mentioned in the SP-12 manual regarding the use of its outputs.

If I am understanding correctly, the mix output is the sum of all the output channels through one output.
Individual output signals are subtracted from the mix output when that corresponding individual channel's output is connected.

I was hoping to be able to use the mix output in tandem with the individual outputs to separately effect it as its own track and blend in individual sounds where necessary to accent the mix output.  Wink Mix output is awesome anyway.
lunatic

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 05:02:27 AM »

As far as i know, there is no way to achieve what you are looking for without altering the hardware.

E-mu Emulator II + HD, E-mu EMAX, E-mu SP-12, E-mu Esi 32, Dynacord ADD-one + ADD-drive, Simmons Clap Trap, Moog Slim Phatty, Juno 106, OB Matrix 6R, OTO Biscuit
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - SP-12 - Individual Outputs/Mix Output (In tandem?)

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines