E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - emax 1 wanted (in the EC) can use a broken one too

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:09:23 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  For Sale
| | |-+  emax 1 wanted (in the EC) can use a broken one too
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: emax 1 wanted (in the EC) can use a broken one too  (Read 2645 times)

« on: September 13, 2012, 04:12:12 AM »

emax 1 wanted (in the EC) can use a broken one too
12bit

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 12:06:10 PM »

emax 1 wanted (in the EC) can use a broken one too

How broken :-) ?

E-mu Systems Emulator, Emulator II+, Emulator III, Emulator III Rack, Emulator IIIXP, SP12 Turbo, E-mu Systems SP1200 (gray face), Drumulator + Pad Controller, Emax, Emax II, E6400 and E6400 Ultra + a lot of other synths/samplers.

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 09:13:30 AM »

At best not much broken but:

It can be very broken but then this must reflect the price. If we are talking a 100% dead one that has had multiple failed repair attempts then we are of course talking a price that reflects this

You can list the problems your emax has (at least the one's you know about. Please be honnest about it)

you can PM me if you want
Pdarwin21

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2012, 03:51:27 PM »

Icelolly I have an emu emax 1 for sale with about 10 floppy discs works well how much would you offer and where would it be shipped to thanks pauli
MickHX

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2013, 11:29:28 AM »

Do you still want an EMAX, I have one in Mint condition...perfect. Bought when new. It has a black flight case included as well. Can ship anywhere. Are you still interested, if yes let me know...
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - emax 1 wanted (in the EC) can use a broken one too

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines