E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Selling my mint condition, original owner, always flight cased EII+

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 12:36:16 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  For Sale
| | |-+  Selling my mint condition, original owner, always flight cased EII+
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Selling my mint condition, original owner, always flight cased EII+  (Read 1988 times)
I have an EII+ for sale

« on: October 04, 2012, 10:20:09 AM »

Hi all. The time has come to hand my baby over.  I have a complete EII+ rig I need to sell in Austin TX. I'm the original owner. It was the first EII+ to ship to the East Coast so that should give you the timeframe. I quit Berklee College of Music and bought this $6,500 keyboard instead.
I have everything including manuals and 2 foot switches and the volume pedal. Somewhere I still have my original library. I had a custom ATA Anvil flight case made for it and it's been safely inside of that before it left the music store. Any interest out there? If so I can post the serial number and photo's. Thanks
salvadoredelle

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 05:31:31 PM »

Geesh ! Unless you bought this from an east coast dealer,  I might have been the guy that sold this too you!  I did sell a lot of these as our shop was real close to them and Sequential Circuits and we got a lot of the Pro sales that went factory direct... they used us as the dealer for the sales... SCI too i sold more Pro-5's, pro 10's and T-8s than anyone in the world! I am selling my old EII as well. Just doing research and saw you post... did you end up selling this?  where did it go and for how much?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Selling my mint condition, original owner, always flight cased EII+

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines