E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - EMuSer for sale

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 01:47:26 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  For Sale
| | |-+  EMuSer for sale
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print
Author Topic: EMuSer for sale  (Read 40689 times)
Freddy

« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2015, 08:40:06 AM »

Hi,

I'm currently finishing (testing&flashing) the current batch. I'm currently on a plane, will check it later, but I think there are still a few EMuSers left over.
Yeah patience is really elementary here, not sure if I will continue building EMuSer after this, simply too much work, uni, music, sports, (girl(s))  Cheesy

Best regards
gazza

« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2015, 07:05:52 AM »

Thanks for the PM's Freddy.
punkdisco

« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2015, 11:01:51 AM »

Hey Freddy - I would also like to order one if you have any left.  Please see private email.

Many thanks,

Paul

(D)emulator

« Reply #48 on: May 06, 2015, 03:02:22 PM »

Hello Freddy,

I'am very interesting, too! I will send you an email.

Thank you in advance - Thomas
Freddy

« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2015, 07:18:46 AM »

Hi guys,

the good news is, the EMuSers are technically ready, the cables have been soldered, they have been flashed and tested - all 17 work!

The bad news is that - despite my announcement - I won't be able to send them this week. Because of all the stress in the last weeks, working abroad, studies, papers, finals in two weeks, I forgot to bring the power drill to the Netherlands, where I currently live, study and work. I need it to drill holes in the circuit board to mount it to the casing. I will, however, return to Germany on the 5th of June (after exams, holidays) and will immediately send them.

If you're ok with this - thank you and sorry for the delay. Usually I don't need that much time as you can see in all the feedback here, but the last couple of months were crazy.

If you're not ok with this, drop me a message and I will quickly refund you.

Best regards,
Freddy
gazza

« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2015, 07:53:16 AM »

No worries Freddy. Not a problem here.
Thanks for the hard work and looking forward to getting my Emuser Smiley
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 07:54:57 AM by gazza » Logged
Freddy

« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2015, 02:14:39 PM »

Hi guys,

so finally after a very long time for some of you the very last EMuSers got ready and the batch became bigger than I originally expected. I just sent messages to the very last ones of you including a picture of your EMuSer and the postage envelope. Please confirm the address I wrote on the envelopes. I will send the devices next weekend when I'm in Germany again, because there I save 8€ per package.

They have been tested multiple times and I'm very glad that the whole batch is ready to be sent now.

For a start I won't accept new orders (payments). I've got a lot of work at Uni and at my job so I won't be free before the end of October.
Different from the last times I will now create a list of people who are interested and then when I'm ready, ask for the payment. Reason for that is that the very first ones in the last batch had to wait for a long time although I haven't even started and I have to admit that I fully understand your concerns if you don't get any updates for months although you transfered the money.
So this time I will just collect your names and then -when I'm free- ask for the payment. It also takes the pressure of my shoulders Wink
Furthermore, I will keep this batch smaller. I will try to keep it below 10 so I can finish it in around 50-60 hours.

If you're interested send me a message HERE IN THE FORUM. They will get forwarded to my personal e-mail address and it just gets confusing to have e-mails everywhere.

PS.: If you've ordered an EMuSer but haven't received an e-mail containing a picture of your EMuSer -no worries- send me a message. I always have 2 spare EMuSer in case I forget someone. Can happen if you have hundreds of messages here in the inbox.  Wink

Thanks again for your patience and if you like the EMuSer also don't forget to donate to the creator of the EMuSer - Esynthesist and his mate. I'm sure you know his e-mail, if not you'll find it - it's in the EMuSer manual. Also a small feedback here wouldn't be bad.
gazza

« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2015, 09:15:36 AM »

Got mine now Freddy!!  Smiley

Thanks so much for all your hard work.
Browneyez

« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2016, 01:10:39 AM »

I it still available ?
roisto

« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2016, 08:03:42 AM »

I it still available ?

i guess we need to learn soldering our own Smiley
Freddy

« Reply #55 on: December 09, 2016, 03:41:19 PM »

Hello everybody,

I've got to make an announcement!

For a number of reasons I'll start building Emusers again.

Since I'll move back to Europe and life in Southern California hasn't been exactly cheap, I will start building Emusers again. Originally I also stopped cause I just got bored by it but by now, I kind of miss soldering and playing around with my samplers that stayed in Europe.

I will move back to Germany/Netherlands for my studies around Christmas time and (for logistic reasons) I plan on starting if I get at least 5 requests.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me (english, français, deutsch). I believe though that this thread and the above mentioned links answer most technical/compatibility questions ;-)

Hence if you are interested, shoot me a message.
Freddy
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 04:25:27 PM by Freddy » Logged
Rumbler

« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2016, 12:07:40 PM »

I need one. If you have one left please let me know - Thanks Freddy

Emulator I, Emulator IIx2, Emulator III, Emax SE Rack, Emax II Rack 8mg, EIIIXP, EIIIXS, SP1200
Freddy

« Reply #57 on: January 07, 2018, 10:34:55 AM »

Due several requests from many sides, I'm preparing another batch. Let me know if you are interested.
esynthesist
E-mu Software God

« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2018, 11:40:35 AM »

I ordered two EmuSers from Freddy, because I didn't have the time to build them myself and I really needed an additional EmuSer in my studio.
They arrived within a week, and are working 100 pct fine.
Thanks for the quality service Freddy !
Freddy

« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2019, 06:45:48 AM »

Hey,

since I just went through my storage I found PCBs and parts for 8 more EMuSers.

I thought I might run a last batch if we find enough people.

Originally I stopped during a busy phase of my studies, but that's over, so hit me up for a quote. Definitely making the best price you will find on the internet ;-) Plus I will help you as long as it takes to get this thing running with your PC/Mac/Emax/Emulator

* EMuSer.JPG (82.82 KB, 1024x768 - viewed 494 times.)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - EMuSer for sale

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines