E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - EMuSer for sale

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 15, 2024, 11:26:02 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  For Sale
| | |-+  EMuSer for sale
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 Print
Author Topic: EMuSer for sale  (Read 40835 times)
Freddy

« on: October 07, 2012, 01:31:48 PM »

Hi,

I build and sell EMuSers. USB cable and handmade serial cable included. International shipping and support till it we get it to work with your setup is also included. 129Euros in total I've built dozens over the last 5 years and I will sell my last 4 ones.
(Parts are not cheap and cannot be ordered only from one distributor).

Let me know which cable you require or if you want both.

I think these adapters are really worth it, especially if you consider the numerous new possibilities you have (Sample memory efficiently with your PC and load it into the sampler without losses; if you have no HD then your PC is the optimal and almost unlimited storage device which will immensely increase your flexibility)

If there are still questions I recommend you to check esynthesist's great website emxp.net or just ask me.

Works on Windows and Mac.

Best regards!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 07:48:59 AM by Freddy » Logged
Solaris

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 03:40:59 PM »

Thank you Freddy ! We are not on evilbay here but I recommend his seller "AAA +++" fantastic transaction experience, fast shipment and great support, buy with confidence.
 Grin
lunatic

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2012, 07:27:27 AM »

Highly recommended, I bought one as well and it's working perfect!

E-mu Emulator II + HD, E-mu EMAX, E-mu SP-12, E-mu Esi 32, Dynacord ADD-one + ADD-drive, Simmons Clap Trap, Moog Slim Phatty, Juno 106, OB Matrix 6R, OTO Biscuit
Syncla

my beloved

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2012, 11:31:18 AM »

i´ll come back to this great offer in January. Lost my last money for an E IV XT Ultra and some parts for him.

Happy Greetings to you all

Syncla

The only Answer for all questions is: Emulator

E III Kb ; E IV XT ULTRA ; E-Synth Rack; Emax SE Plus Kb
Rumbler

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2012, 09:42:25 PM »

I will be ordering one in the future as well Smiley)

Emulator I, Emulator IIx2, Emulator III, Emax SE Rack, Emax II Rack 8mg, EIIIXP, EIIIXS, SP1200
Freddy

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2012, 03:07:21 PM »

EMuSer Census: 10 built, 9 people are very happy with it and one guy is obviously too lazy to answer from which I conlude that he's happy with it  Grin
DARKSHINE

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2012, 02:23:21 AM »

I received my Emuser, thanks you freddy
It's very easy, fast, from my computer  Cool
Great!! it is very serious !

dlortsher

« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2012, 05:37:19 PM »

Awesome! This thing works great! Thanks Freddy!
I highly recommend having Freddy make you one of these. He is very nice to deal with and very helpful.
Thanks again!

David
teamaculate

« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2013, 08:34:41 PM »

Hi, i'm looking to get an EMuSer. I'm new to the forums, and esynthesis pointed me your way.  I have 2 E-II Keyboards in very good condition. I am doing a project that requires the sounds from the OMI library. I have the 1st and 2nd CDs coming for conversion, and obviously will not be able to go back and forth from my mac book pro if i don't have this cable. Let me know what i need to do.

Thanks
EIII

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2013, 03:28:08 AM »

Well you can trust Freddy 100%.

He has built one for me lately, the guy is so kind and the box is changing a lot the way we use our old samplers.
Not to mention for the french customers that his french is almost perfect !

cheers !
andysimps

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2013, 04:28:36 AM »

im a newbie what is a emuser?
Freddy

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2013, 05:21:29 AM »

Check Youtube ('emuser') Wink
mixmagix

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2013, 06:14:28 PM »

Just joined this site after watching the EMuSer video on You Tube. I would like to buy one of these and the associated cables form Freddy it appears. Please contact me at mixmagix@gmail.com. Thanks looking forward to your reply.
Freddy

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2013, 08:59:40 AM »

UPDATE

I lost track how many Emusers I've already built till now, but I estimate something between 18-20 and it still makes fun to see them work along with my PC and these old samplers. Don't thank me but esynthesist as he developped this amazing tool.

I'm currently about to reproduce the EII RS422 board, though I'm still waiting for my EII to return. These are required if you want to use the Emuser with the early EII model (REV. 0 main digital board).
ditabeardmemo

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2013, 10:47:38 AM »

Hey Freddy, I sent you a PM. I am definitely interested in purchasing an EMuSer. Let me know!

E-mu Emulator II+ HD, Emulator III 8MB, Emulator III Rack 8 MB, Emax II Turbo Rack 8MB, Emax SE HD Plus Rack, Drumulator; Ensoniq ESQm, SQ-80; Waldorf Microwave Rev. A; Oberheim Xpander; Sequential Circuits Pro One; LinnDrum; Kawai R-100; Moog Voyager RME; Roland Juno 60, SH-101, TR-808, TR-909
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - EMuSer for sale

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines