E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - WTB-EIII OS 2.42

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 02:35:26 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  For Sale
| | |-+  WTB-EIII OS 2.42
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: WTB-EIII OS 2.42  (Read 2023 times)
dlortsher

« on: October 08, 2012, 07:21:39 AM »

Yes, it's true. I've had a EIIIXS about a month and I've gone and bought a EIII keyboard! I receive it tomorrow. I see it has OS 2.0 so I'm searching for the most current version. I would be most grateful if someone could make a copy. I will gladly pay what you wish for your effort.
Thanks much!

David
esynthesist
E-mu Software God

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2012, 12:15:59 PM »

Congratulations !
Are you sure it's the OS which is version 2.00 ?
Because the EIII also has firmware, and firmware v2.00 is the highest available and is OK.
So you would need:
- firmware v2.00 (shown on the display first when booting the EIII)
- OS v2.42 (shown on the display in a second step when booting the EIII)

OS v2.42 can be downloaded as a floppy disk image (to be used with OmniFlop on Windows with internal floppy drive) here:
http://www.emxp.net/Additional_downloads.htm
dlortsher

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2012, 09:11:09 PM »

Thank you so much! I'm really excited to get this. I guess I won't be getting it until next week..... I read the Fedex tracking wrong.
Yikes!
The seller states it has OS 2.20 and firmware 2.0. I think I have the details right now. I don't have an internal floppy, but I may just pick something up and use it for the librarian software I see as well. I'm a Mac person and my old PC is a clunker.

Thanks again!

David
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - WTB-EIII OS 2.42

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines