E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - FS:EIII 8mb, VFD Display, internal scsi cf drive

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 03:30:25 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  For Sale
| | |-+  FS:EIII 8mb, VFD Display, internal scsi cf drive
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: FS:EIII 8mb, VFD Display, internal scsi cf drive  (Read 1882 times)
80sboy

« on: October 13, 2012, 10:54:57 PM »

Hello all,

I need to sell my EIII keyboard, it's in beautiful shape. 8mb. VFD display, looks fantastic. Internal CF reader. Aftermarket quiet fans installed. Power supply calibrated. I am running out of space for keys, and I need to get a Pro One repaired that I just bought, and I really want to get my EII sitting in its place.

It's a great sounding sampler, if I hadn't lusted after an EII for so long then this would be staying as the center piece of my studio.

Original drive is still there, just not hooked up. Original display will be included. Everything works. I have shipped large heavy keyboards before with no problem, I go out of my way to make sure that delicate electronics survive.

Open to offers, I know what they go for here and there, and with all the upgrades, it's a very nice machine.
located in Bay Area California.

thanks

tom
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - FS:EIII 8mb, VFD Display, internal scsi cf drive

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines