E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Emax 1 Program Changes and Sysex control

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 11:26:41 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Emax General Discussion
| | |-+  Emax 1 Program Changes and Sysex control
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Emax 1 Program Changes and Sysex control  (Read 3169 times)
80sboy

« on: October 15, 2012, 07:10:04 PM »

I finally got my 50$ Emax 1 rack up and running, new backlight, scsi upgrade with a slim floppy and PCD-50b (thanks Ted!) and I am amazed at how great this thing sounds. I think it's a keeper.

I'm using Cubase and trying to send program changes to run through patches, is this possible? Every time I send it a program change the machine resets to default with no samples loaded. ? Im running Plus OS 1.0 - If I have a bank selected and one sample chosen, I just want to scroll through the samples on my computer with program changes...??

Also, I know Emulatorarchive is still down (!) and I'm wondering if anyone has the sysex chart for this? I've searched and can not find it anywhere, even on the yahoo group.

Thanks for any and all help!

tom

edit: Ok, Program Changes are working great with Logic Pro, just not with Cubase 5. Is anyone running Cubase 6.5 and can confirm wether or not program changes work?  Thanks!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 07:26:50 PM by 80sboy » Logged
micromoog

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2012, 04:22:20 PM »

Only in german...

http://www.sequencer.de/synthesizer/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=44924&p=543123&hilit=emax#p513009
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Emax 1 Program Changes and Sysex control

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines