E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Saw on ebay:E-MU-EMULATOR-II-EII-SOUND-DESIGNER-RS-422-Serial-Cable

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 04:09:07 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  For Sale
| | |-+  Saw on ebay:E-MU-EMULATOR-II-EII-SOUND-DESIGNER-RS-422-Serial-Cable
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Saw on ebay:E-MU-EMULATOR-II-EII-SOUND-DESIGNER-RS-422-Serial-Cable  (Read 3497 times)
seamonkey
« on: October 21, 2012, 05:19:11 AM »

This isn't mine for sale, but I did buy one from Emulator-Auctions and it works great.     http://www.ebay.com/itm/E-MU-EMULATOR-II-EII-SOUND-DESIGNER-RS-422-Serial-Cable-RARE-/221143052109?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item337d272f4d
Freddy

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2012, 12:41:14 AM »

Considering the parts do only cost you a few bucks and it takes only about 15-20 minutes to build such a cable, imo 65$ is everything else than a fair or cheap price...
seamonkey
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2012, 04:16:18 AM »

While I agree the price is a bit high, there are quite a few folks such as myself that are not very handy with a soldering gun.
As much as I've tried I always make a mess and less than desirable connections.

That being said, I took time out of my day to share this information with my fellow members here in case they are also have less than desirable soldering skills.
It is up to them to decide if it is worth it to spend the extra money to purchase an original cable or not.

Thanks for your input Freddy. Smiley
Freddy

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2012, 05:35:14 AM »

Of course you're right. If I needed a cable I would ask here or on the yahoo user group forum and then people - like me  Grin- would respond and would say 'Ok let's say 25 or so...'    Smiley

seamonkey
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2012, 07:46:37 AM »

Trying to get everyone around here to agree on something is like trying to herd cats..lol
JMP

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2012, 11:18:14 PM »

Of course you're right. If I needed a cable I would ask here or on the yahoo user group forum and then people - like me  Grin- would respond and would say 'Ok let's say 25 or so...'    Smiley

Than make 'em and sell on Ebay at half the price. I've had plenty of people ask me for them previously when unable to make them myself. They don't appear on Ebay that often....   

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Saw on ebay:E-MU-EMULATOR-II-EII-SOUND-DESIGNER-RS-422-Serial-Cable

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines