E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - wanted emu ll+hd

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:10:19 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  For Sale
| | |-+  wanted emu ll+hd
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: wanted emu ll+hd  (Read 1743 times)
yxcvbnm

« on: October 26, 2012, 05:25:20 AM »

wanted emu ll+hd  ,in nice condition please

bluemli@rediff.com
salvadoredelle

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2013, 05:21:33 PM »

Hi!
Did you ever find an EII?  I have my old one I am about to list for sale if you are still in the market. It is one of the first! I  have a HD installed with a ton of custom sounds and a real big Library all cataloged in binders. I am the original owner. it has seen some time on the road and studio work I have an anvil case too. I used this for movie sound tracks sound design on Twilight Zone and many TV shows and Major  Documentaries. I also used it for Grateful Dead during the Drums and Space portion of the shows and Mickey Harts Projects. It is in storage right now but I am digging it out and will be going thru it to test it all out. Most all the custom sample I recorded my self in the field with a high end custom made portable recording system we designed and built ourselves using a really high end custom built set of mic pre-amps feeding a Sony PCM-F1 and recording on a pro Sony bete video recorder with a pair of customized Neuman U87's. We tended to go beyond any normal human... we had the never ending budget back in those days!

let me know if you have an interest. I will be putting it on line as these are making a come-back. The Grateful Dead connection also makes it much more collectible.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - wanted emu ll+hd

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines