E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - looking for an Eii-paying a good price if in full functional state or trade

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:38:52 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  For Sale
| | |-+  looking for an Eii-paying a good price if in full functional state or trade
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: looking for an Eii-paying a good price if in full functional state or trade  (Read 2827 times)
Solaris

« on: October 26, 2012, 10:38:44 PM »

Hello folks,

My goal is to get 2 of them, looking for a serviced / fully working state  (if not just specify what's wrong please)
Thank you Cool
Potential trade with a mint Tempest !
« Last Edit: October 27, 2012, 01:02:41 PM by Solaris » Logged
JMP

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2012, 11:20:34 PM »

You sound familiar...!  Wink Look for a Rev 1 remember if possible.

Solaris

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2012, 03:42:56 AM »

Cool Yeah world is a village ! Thank you again for advices, wonderful sonic demos on YouTube !
I have 1 E2 which will be customized and reviewed  soon (don't know the revision tough ) and another targeted for Xmas . I keep the add open in case there is another good deal around !
I saw there is a potential iC to change for the rs422 communication. Can't find one available ...
Elmbeatz

Official E-Mu Addict

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2012, 04:07:16 AM »

Cool Yeah world is a village ! Thank you again for advices, wonderful sonic demos on YouTube !
I have 1 E2 which will be customized and reviewed  soon (don't know the revision tough ) and another targeted for Xmas . I keep the add open in case there is another good deal around !
I saw there is a potential iC to change for the rs422 communication. Can't find one available ...

It's NOT just changing an IC (NOT by far).
It's heavy modding. A rev one is only really considerable if planning on communicating with sound designer on vintage mac (or emuser).
Nowadays, in times of the HxC, you can also get access to the libraries without the RS422.
Solaris

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2012, 04:43:30 AM »

Thanks for these precisions , wondering if we can transfer files from a computer on the sd card for using it on the  Eii Huh In this case the customization for the rs422 communication is not a must ...
Elmbeatz

Official E-Mu Addict

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2012, 05:44:54 AM »

Thanks for these precisions , wondering if we can transfer files from a computer on the sd card for using it on the  Eii Huh In this case the customization for the rs422 communication is not a must ...

Roll Eyes Of course you can.. Best have a look on the EMXP (E-Synthesists) Homepage - you'll find a very detailed description on how to install the HXC into the EII and transferring banks and all that stuff there.

That's why I said you don't relly need a RS422 EII (except you want to Edit banks and samples via old mac)..
Solaris

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2012, 06:01:59 AM »

Awesome, thanks again Grin
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - looking for an Eii-paying a good price if in full functional state or trade

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines