E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Looking into buying an Emulator II - tech question

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 09:27:47 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EII Technical Issues / Tips
| | |-+  Looking into buying an Emulator II - tech question
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Looking into buying an Emulator II - tech question  (Read 2142 times)
danielb

« on: November 28, 2012, 08:37:55 AM »

Hello,

I'm new here, so hi everyone.

I am thinking of buying an Emulator II. the seller has done some technical work on it, including recapping the power supply and some other stuff. The same seller also recapped some of my other equipment so I am quite confident that he knows what he is doing.

He says that the EII works well, and the only quirk is that sometimes when turning it on only two voices work. This is remedied by turning it off and then on again.

Is this a sign of something serious or is it just reseating chips or cables?

Also, is there anything in particular that I should look out for when I go to see it?

Thanks,

Daniel
dr.c
E-mu Doctor

I'm a hot dog !

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 02:58:48 PM »

The time base of the reset would maybe need to be increased. Apparently, your machine doesn't have time to reset correctly.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Looking into buying an Emulator II - tech question

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines