E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - FS:EIII Keyboard 8mb, VFD display, CF reader internal

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 02:56:12 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  For Sale
| | |-+  FS:EIII Keyboard 8mb, VFD display, CF reader internal
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: FS:EIII Keyboard 8mb, VFD display, CF reader internal  (Read 2582 times)
80sboy

« on: January 08, 2013, 12:47:04 PM »

Hey everyone, I thought I'd put this up here before it goes to eBay. It's time for my EII to take it's rightful place on my desk, and that unfortunately means that my EIII needs to go.

VERY clean condition. Latest OS. VFD display (still have the original display if you want it), internal 2gb cf reader, 8gb ram. Low Db fans installed, very quiet. One SCSI zip drive and one USB zip drive included.

Everything works great including the floppy. Aftertouch works.

I am very good at packing, I sold a Rhodes Chroma in the past that took me an entire day to pack, but it made it there in perfect condition.

Not looking for any trades, I'm located in the San Francisco Bay Area, United States.

Open to offers, I know what I have into it right now and what I would like to get out of it, I would like to see it go to a good home where it will be used.

thanks!

tom

p.s - will be taking pictures of it today
Swan

« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 05:41:49 PM »

hi,

possible shipping to Germany? you can email me some pictures?

my email: love.hate@gmx.net

what should it cost?

what would the shipping cost?

thank you
midi71

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2013, 11:20:07 PM »

Hey will you send me some pictures of your EIII.  I am interested.
Best,

neil@nmmp.mx
blackelk001

« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2013, 12:27:33 PM »

Did this ever sale??
80sboy

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2013, 10:15:07 PM »

Not yet, honestly I just havent had the time to follow up on it and take pictures etc...

If someone is very interested and wants to make a serious offer I will listen...

Best,

tom
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - FS:EIII Keyboard 8mb, VFD display, CF reader internal

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines