E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - EMULATOR EII >>> Looking for Emu tech service in the San Francisco Bay Area.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:39:22 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EII Technical Issues / Tips
| | |-+  EMULATOR EII >>> Looking for Emu tech service in the San Francisco Bay Area.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: EMULATOR EII >>> Looking for Emu tech service in the San Francisco Bay Area.  (Read 2964 times)
salvadoredelle

« on: January 25, 2013, 06:16:15 PM »

I just pulled out my killer old Emulator EII from storage. I think it all still works but I am going to set it up and see what the time in storage has done if anything. I am wondering, If I need service on this who I might be able to talk to and use for service on this baby?

Dang! I just pulled this EII and Anvil ATA case out of my storage and used a dolly to get it to my front steps... I got it that far and it's sitting at the bottom of the steps now... It weighs a ton!!! I am  building up the energy to get it in the house so i can set it up and test it out since it's been in storage for awhile... I used to gig with this? I guess I'm getting old!
I think my new toy will fit in the case as it is about the same size... hope so! this is a nice case and was a gift from Grateful Dead.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2013, 06:28:30 PM by salvadoredelle » Logged
logiclust

i like toast

« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2014, 11:42:09 PM »

any luck?

EII, E4k, E4XT, Darwin
logiclust

i like toast

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2014, 01:50:36 PM »

"Musicians Service Center" 408.297.7532, 379 Meridian Ave, SJ 95126

I just heard they know emu

EII, E4k, E4XT, Darwin
80sboy

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2014, 12:54:17 PM »

Try Chris Hewit at thisoldsynth.com

He fixed my EII a couple years ago - I'm not sure he wants to work on them anymore because mine was such a pain in the ass, but ask nicely - he's one of the best techs I've ever had.

He's down in Mountain View
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - EMULATOR EII >>> Looking for Emu tech service in the San Francisco Bay Area.

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines