E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - E-mu Emax II Rack with 8MB + tons of extras for sale + Alan Wilder Sounds

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 09:51:58 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  For Sale
| | |-+  E-mu Emax II Rack with 8MB + tons of extras for sale + Alan Wilder Sounds
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: E-mu Emax II Rack with 8MB + tons of extras for sale + Alan Wilder Sounds  (Read 4568 times)
Freddy

« on: February 03, 2013, 10:57:52 AM »

Hi,

today I sell my E-mu Emax II Rack. As I don't need two Emaxs anymore I sell this one here.

It's a great instrument and I spent hours of buying, repairing and servicing the Instrument.

A few days ago I replaced the old el-foil and fitted a new bright blue one so that the rack looks really cool again. Furthermore a pair of new sliders were fitted.

Cosmetically it looks great. The top and bottom plate have a few minor scratches here and there, but I painted them so that they aren't striking.
The front plate looks fantastic and that is what is important especially because it is usually installed in a rack  Wink

In my opinion the most important aspect is the huge Library. I spent hundreds of euros during the past years to buy all of them:

E-mu Emax II Elements Of Sound 1-4
GreyTSounds
Sonic Images 1/2
Alan Wilder Depeche Mode Samples
E-mu Emax I Factory Library
Northstar Library
Some E-mu Emulator III Libraries (1,2,8)

(I don't sell them separately)

Different from others, this rack comes with rack ears and I will help you extensively, if you need help with the instrument. I will add the factory 40MB HD for free, but I recommend to use cheap ZIP 100 drives or a cf card reader

To conclude I want 750€ for it. I will send to every place in the world if you pay for it.  Smiley
« Last Edit: February 05, 2013, 03:44:11 PM by Freddy » Logged
Freddy

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2013, 08:37:25 AM »

Photo of the rack

* CIMG4714.JPG (1435.81 KB, 3456x2592 - viewed 701 times.)
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - E-mu Emax II Rack with 8MB + tons of extras for sale + Alan Wilder Sounds

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines