E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - 1984 early emulator serial 218 on ebay

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 07:21:09 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EII General Discussion
| | |-+  1984 early emulator serial 218 on ebay
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: 1984 early emulator serial 218 on ebay  (Read 2163 times)
deadprawn

« on: February 06, 2013, 12:47:46 PM »

Hi Guys...happened to be looking up ebay emulator as i also have an early model as above.

asking $ 2,850.00 or £ 1818.99.

mentions super rare Export model with black fuse holder.

how rare is rare is 218 that great..?
ahaigh01

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2013, 02:41:18 PM »

I think with EII's "the early ones are better" philosphopy is false.  The problem is that they can't be connected to a Mac/Sound designer because the RS442 port is not compatible.

I got an EII and a Mac classic for Sound Designer, and to me it makes the EII a joy to use.  I would not want to be without that software interface- it's helped me to create dozens of new disks for the EII.

Also that kind of money is insane unless you don't care and have "got to have it" - But I was very lucky and got mine for a super-low price from a friend - and it's working well....
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - 1984 early emulator serial 218 on ebay

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines