E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Installation of HxC in Emulator - any tips / pics ?

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:27:40 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EI General Discussion
| | |-+  Installation of HxC in Emulator - any tips / pics ?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Installation of HxC in Emulator - any tips / pics ?  (Read 7096 times)
12bit

« on: February 24, 2013, 02:12:45 AM »

I have the HxC for the Emulator up and running but need to install it in the best possible way.
I don't want to cut any holes in my Emulator - and have considered installing it where the floppy disk cage is now but was wondering if anyone else have done it in a smarter way.

Any tips ?

Kenneth
theEMUs.com

E-mu Systems Emulator, Emulator II+, Emulator III, Emulator III Rack, Emulator IIIXP, SP12 Turbo, E-mu Systems SP1200 (gray face), Drumulator + Pad Controller, Emax, Emax II, E6400 and E6400 Ultra + a lot of other synths/samplers.
esynthesist
E-mu Software God

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2013, 03:23:36 AM »

I think the smartest way is indeed to install it where the floppy disk cage is. No drilling or cutting holes is required, just remove the cage (I think two screws must be removed internally) and replace it with a piece of metal/plastic on which the HxC is attached.
I don't see any other acceptable way to install the HxC if it's an internal one.

I'm using the external one, which is sitting in that floppy disk cage on a piece of foam (invisible) (see picture on http://www.emxp.net/HXC.htm)
12bit

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2013, 09:35:13 AM »

Thanks.

Yeah - I agree. Will have to find a piece of wood or metal and the right tools :-)

Thanks again;

Kenneth.

E-mu Systems Emulator, Emulator II+, Emulator III, Emulator III Rack, Emulator IIIXP, SP12 Turbo, E-mu Systems SP1200 (gray face), Drumulator + Pad Controller, Emax, Emax II, E6400 and E6400 Ultra + a lot of other synths/samplers.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Installation of HxC in Emulator - any tips / pics ?

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines