E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - FOR SALE UK ONLY EMULATOR II 1984 V EARLY SERIAL 214

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 11:19:06 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  For Sale
| | |-+  FOR SALE UK ONLY EMULATOR II 1984 V EARLY SERIAL 214
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: FOR SALE UK ONLY EMULATOR II 1984 V EARLY SERIAL 214  (Read 1566 times)
deadprawn

« on: February 16, 2013, 08:34:25 AM »

Hi All....for sale my Emulator II MODEL 6028 SERIAL 214. DUAL DISK DRIVE.
software version 3.1.

2 owners from new...serviced in aug 2011  by synth proffessor.
new blue backlight LCD panel....condition is good bearing in mind its age and model.
has a few scuffs and has lost some panel screen print in patches due to past moves.
some print is deteriorating.

This synth has been used in various film scores and adverts by the original owner.
therefore it also comes with around 600 odd 5.25 floppies of various sounds accumulated
mainly for film work...please note that these are very old and some do and some do not load. 
i have not gone through them all...i have two unopened dysan 100 boxes, containing about
20-30 blank disks.

she also comes with both original footpedals, one the size of a brick.
also comes with original manual folder and a rare service manual with full schematics.
a universal sound test and scanner tests floppies..power supply and a floppy drive cleaner disk.

i would advise that you bring your own disks if you wish to test her out, as i have only
used the supplied disks.

i will only sell in the UK and the buyer collects....£ 1,500.00...sold as seen.

Regards Tony.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - FOR SALE UK ONLY EMULATOR II 1984 V EARLY SERIAL 214

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines