E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - EMXP Feature Request: Batch Application of Preset Settings

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 12:58:53 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EII General Discussion
| | |-+  EMXP Feature Request: Batch Application of Preset Settings
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: EMXP Feature Request: Batch Application of Preset Settings  (Read 2736 times)
who

« on: March 03, 2013, 09:42:24 AM »

I am creating a number of banks for the EII with EMXP and it would be helpful to apply preset settings as a batch.  In other words, it would be really helpful to set the following parameters and then apply the settings to a collection of SF2 files as a batch:

Filter CF
Resonance
Envelope AMT
Filter ADSR
VCA ADSR
Vel->Filter
Vel->VCA
Solo Mode
who

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2013, 02:28:48 PM »

Voice Attenuation and Tuning  would also be helpful.
esynthesist
E-mu Software God

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2013, 03:26:32 PM »

Well, EMXP is not meant to be an editor.
It's a converter, a disk (image) utility and a communication tool.
And this makes EMXP already quite a complicated piece of software (from a source code perspective).
While many things are waiting to be added to EMXP, changing/editing individual parameters is not one of them.
And to be honest, I don't think I will consider it during the next... well... few years Wink

I'm currently working on a re-engineering of the existing internal stuff (which is taking an awful lot of time already... much more than I had originally expected) and on extending the WAV-to-any sampler bank construction feature, and will then probably add SP12 conversion/communication support and windows folder support in a later version.
But no editing functionality, sorry.

who

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2013, 04:15:47 PM »

Well, it was worth a shot! Smiley

Thanks for your consideration and for such a great piece of software!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - EMXP Feature Request: Batch Application of Preset Settings

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines