E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - need help about this err BniA F Dcta: S/B

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 12:38:19 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EII General Discussion
| | |-+  need help about this err BniA F Dcta: S/B
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: need help about this err BniA F Dcta: S/B  (Read 2758 times)
inspactor

« on: April 28, 2013, 04:59:58 AM »

hi after transport the eII it wont start up. after run diagnostic it shows me always " err BniA F Dcta: S/B "
can anybody help? thx greets
esynthesist
E-mu Software God

« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2013, 12:22:15 PM »

It seems that even the error message of the diagnostics test is totally messed up.
Which could be an indication that there's a problem with the memory ICs in which the diagnostic software itself has been loaded.
Perhaps you should check IC59 and the ICs 13-20 on the digital board (check if they are not loose after transport, perhaps reseat them, or swap some of them if the problem remains...)
inspactor

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2013, 03:38:19 AM »

ok will try nowmore later thx
inspactor

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2013, 04:05:50 AM »

first i dont found the ic 59 on the digital board. second i swap them und change them  ive got new piecec of ic´s without results.
the eII ist booting normal shows me insert disk than i put a disc in the drive only 3 times klack klack klack and than nothing it repeads after 2 seconds. i had the problem in the past but i dont know how to fix. thx krelle
inspactor

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2013, 04:09:21 AM »

ok now i found the problem it was an ic in the next row i reseatet all of the others and than there was the problem!! uuuui thx
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - need help about this err BniA F Dcta: S/B

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines