E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Troubles replacing power suppy. Alternate Zenith Power Supply -15v issue? Help P

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:11:32 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EII Technical Issues / Tips
| | |-+  Troubles replacing power suppy. Alternate Zenith Power Supply -15v issue? Help P
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Troubles replacing power suppy. Alternate Zenith Power Supply -15v issue? Help P  (Read 1864 times)
monkeyman

« on: May 17, 2013, 09:50:24 PM »

Hi There
I bought a used Zenith Power Supply(zps 400-ap) to replace my old power supply that died in my EII. Problem is that I cannot work out how to get a (-15v) line out of it? I can get every other power line out of it apart from the -15v. I have seen that the 150watt version of this power supply has been used successfully in the past in an EII but need help fixing this one.
Any help or ideas on installing the new power supply please!!
Marc
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Troubles replacing power suppy. Alternate Zenith Power Supply -15v issue? Help P

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines