E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Emulator II don't hear any sounds from the output

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 08:49:39 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EII Technical Issues / Tips
| | |-+  Emulator II don't hear any sounds from the output
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Emulator II don't hear any sounds from the output  (Read 2716 times)
lazzarus

« on: May 18, 2013, 03:36:48 AM »

Hello,

this week I reseated the chip of digital board and now my Emulator II boot up from disk correctly.

I made memory test and the result is "Memory Good" !  Grin

When I power-on the Emulator I hear a "wrooom" sound from output ... from low frequency to high frequency (I think this is ok).

Wher I load a sound disk, after loaded when I play some notes I don't hear any sound from output (also with midi). I hear a little distorted rumor when I play the notes, but nothing of similar to a sampled sound ....

This problem is for all 8 voices ... Have you any suggestions for me ??

thank you !!!
who

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2013, 12:19:23 PM »

Can you sample?  (Does the VU meter "move" when you provide signal to the input?)

I ask because my unit didn't have any output, nor input and replacing the power supply fixed those issues.  That said, please keep in mind that I am a novice when it comes to repairs.
lazzarus

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 12:59:30 PM »

hi, I reseatead all chip of analog board and I have the same problem. Load sound disk and when I try to play , I hear a noise for all voices ...

Any idea about this problem ?
Elmbeatz

Official E-Mu Addict

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2013, 03:01:36 PM »

No idea here...   Sad Undecided

maybe something's wrong with the power supply / delivered voltages and stuff?!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Emulator II don't hear any sounds from the output

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines