E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - GROUP BUY: Emax & EIII slider caps from the US

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 08:34:18 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Emulator Parts Guide and Group Buys
| | |-+  GROUP BUY: Emax & EIII slider caps from the US
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: GROUP BUY: Emax & EIII slider caps from the US  (Read 13890 times)
Freddy

« on: May 27, 2013, 05:48:34 PM »

Hi,
Unfortunately many Emaxes and EIII come without slider caps. They seem to be fairly cheap here: http://www.eprelectronics.com/store/E-mu-Keyboards-PARTS/E-mu-Emax/Knob-slider-for-EIII-and-Emax-p93.html

But the problem are the high shipping costs - 38$

Perhaps we find enough people here so organize a group buy. Say, we find 8 people here, then the shipping cost will be less than 5$ p.P next to the item's price of 5$. I could buy a couple of these caps and send them within Europe for app. 2€.
Anyone interested?
dlmorley

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 10:02:36 AM »

Hi,
Unfortunately many Emaxes and EIII come without slider caps. They seem to be fairly cheap here: http://www.eprelectronics.com/store/E-mu-Keyboards-PARTS/E-mu-Emax/Knob-slider-for-EIII-and-Emax-p93.html

But the problem are the high shipping costs - 38$

Perhaps we find enough people here so organize a group buy. Say, we find 8 people here, then the shipping cost will be less than 5$ p.P next to the item's price of 5$. I could buy a couple of these caps and send them within Europe for app. 2€.
Anyone interested?

I'm interested!
dvdborn
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 03:43:09 PM »

I'm also interested.
Synthiepop80

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2015, 02:54:23 PM »

On my interest, too!

Macke D8B, tc finalizer, dbx566, EMU EMAX, EMAX SE, EMAX II, ESI-32, Vintage Keys, Proteus 2, jomox airbase99, mam, Roland D-20, JX-8P, JX-3P, Super JV-1080, U-220, V-Drums, Korg N1R, Alesis Control, D4, Proton, Rave-O-Lution, Simmons SDS-8, SDS-5, Opcode Studio 4, Fostex Mixtab, Atari 1020-ST ;-)
Freddy

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2015, 03:16:17 PM »

Guys, I already got mine. This post is 2 years old. I asked a friend in the US to buy me a bunch of caps and he sent them over for a few bucks.
Synthiepop80

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2015, 01:21:41 PM »

Hi @all,

organizing some knobs for my EMAX does anybody need some, too? Let me know. They'll be shipped within the US and a frined of mine is coming over carrying them by the end of Sep.

Best,
Michael

Macke D8B, tc finalizer, dbx566, EMU EMAX, EMAX SE, EMAX II, ESI-32, Vintage Keys, Proteus 2, jomox airbase99, mam, Roland D-20, JX-8P, JX-3P, Super JV-1080, U-220, V-Drums, Korg N1R, Alesis Control, D4, Proton, Rave-O-Lution, Simmons SDS-8, SDS-5, Opcode Studio 4, Fostex Mixtab, Atari 1020-ST ;-)
roginator

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2022, 08:20:50 AM »

Im looking for 2 pcs if somebody have those for EMAX I le me know!
brian_ronn

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2022, 05:33:37 AM »

Hi Roginator

You can buy the slider caps from syntaur:

https://syntaur.com/keyboard.php?keyboard=E-mu_Emax%20I%20keyboard

Best regards Brian

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - GROUP BUY: Emax & EIII slider caps from the US

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines