E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - EMU 3.5" floppy drives - new - 33 GBP each - UPDATED !

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 03:01:42 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  For Sale
| | |-+  EMU 3.5" floppy drives - new - 33 GBP each - UPDATED !
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: EMU 3.5" floppy drives - new - 33 GBP each - UPDATED !  (Read 1573 times)

« on: June 10, 2013, 09:23:49 AM »

Hi

I still have a few new floppy drives left for sale. Fits all models E3 up to E4 inc. ESI and Emax series but not the SP1200 (as the only one that wont run with the drive.) Black face of course. And the face heigh are the same as the original ones (not slim line) It's called 'IBM standart'. This drive model will also work in Kurzweil machines (but that's it. No more brands).

These drives are very difficult to find today. They mount in the original screw holes in all the samplers. No modification needed. For The E3 and Emax series you need a small spacer to fill out the left over space (since these machines uses a non-standart face height). I have a two minut instruction on how to make such a spacer from a piece of the original drivce face (bezel). It looks very original and most people would not know  that it is not how it always used to look.

33 GBP (send from within the EU) Can send to the US, Japan and Australia too. (Can put a low value on the tax form if your from outside the EU). Post costs within the EU is 9.95 (but 8 GBP more for France and Italy for 'signed for')

on1000lm@hotmail.com (please mail me direct at this mail address)

I have an Ebay account (with 100% positive feedback from sales) and can sell them there if you want - But it will of course cost more)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 01:08:54 PM by 68000 » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - EMU 3.5" floppy drives - new - 33 GBP each - UPDATED !

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines