E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Zip-100 discs for sale + Zip-100 drive set for sale (external - scsi type)

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 04:43:01 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  For Sale
| | |-+  Zip-100 discs for sale + Zip-100 drive set for sale (external - scsi type)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Zip-100 discs for sale + Zip-100 drive set for sale (external - scsi type)  (Read 1534 times)

« on: June 28, 2013, 08:08:08 AM »

I have  a lot of ZIP-100 discs that I don't use. More than 50.

Both new sealed ones and used ones (in very good condition. No writing on the sleeves and discs, and then some with very little little writing on sleves or/and discs).

The new ones cost most, and then the used ones costs less, in two groups as above txt)

Price depends on how many. I will find the cheapest post solution.

Can send to all places. Are dispatched from within the EU. Will ad tax declaration on any box send to outside the EU (and keep the price on this low to avoid import tax for you).

Fell free to mail me for requests. (I will ad prices later if I get the time and remember but just mail me for now).

dbadbadba@hotmail.com  ( I don't always get notice about replies to my posts on this forum for some reason. Mail me direct to be sure that I get your message).

I have an Ebay account (with 100% positive feedback) and can sell them there if you want - But it will of course cost more)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 08:24:40 AM by 68000 » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Zip-100 discs for sale + Zip-100 drive set for sale (external - scsi type)

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines