E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Right Wheel: Last 10% of travel causes pitch to go sharp and Parameter Change

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 09:24:12 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Problems registering? Send an email to: EIII @ telenet.be (without the spaces)

+  E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP
|-+  General Category
| |-+  EII Technical Issues / Tips
| | |-+  Right Wheel: Last 10% of travel causes pitch to go sharp and Parameter Change
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Right Wheel: Last 10% of travel causes pitch to go sharp and Parameter Change  (Read 2487 times)
who

« on: August 26, 2013, 02:52:52 PM »

My EII is exhibiting the following odd behavior:  The last 10% of travel of the right wheel cause the pitch to go sharp and causes some parameters to change.  For example, if I'm in the MIDI page (Preset Definition, #30) and move slider A so that the RT Wheel assignment is displayed, then move the right wheel within the top 10% of travel, the display changes to show the Pedal assignment?!

Anyone know what might cause this?
dr.c
E-mu Doctor

I'm a hot dog !

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 03:54:20 AM »

Look at the right wheel calibration, its a pot.
who

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2013, 04:40:58 PM »

That's exactly what it was.  I followed the calibration instructions in the service manual and now it works.

Thanks Dr. C!
dr.c
E-mu Doctor

I'm a hot dog !

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2013, 09:35:58 PM »

No sweat, mate !
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

E-mu Emulator Sampler User Forum for the EIII EII EI and EIII XP - Right Wheel: Last 10% of travel causes pitch to go sharp and Parameter Change

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines